A Thin Line Between Love and Hate...

My camera is still missing...poor camera...all alone out there in some creepy place wondering where I am...well its probably not in a creepy place...it could be in my car somewhere in the back seat, in my parents glove compartment, or the cleaning people stole it at my job!!! Hey...all I am saying is I remember contemplating leaving it in my office so I could upload some pics when I had a second....

Mission 1: Find the camera....
I accept....stay tuned

OK so the eyebrow situation....my hair is pretty thin...and because it is I figure thats why my eyebrows are not as full as the next gals.   And as part of my budget of 2010 I decided getting them waxed all the time was a waste of dough..seriously!   I can pluck them myself, whats the big deal?  The big deal is that once you start plucking you get this determination to even them out and you forget that they are freaking eyebrows...they are not the same on both sides so the more you pluck off one side the more you have to pluck off the other side and soon your left looking like that Bozo the clown....

And there is nothing you can do but grow them out.   Which brings me to the stage of growing back your eyebrows...this is worse then people who just don't pluck their eyebrows...you eyebrows look like litle porcupines...with little hairs spiking out in every direction...but what can you do?  

I have been plucking my eyebrows and waxing them for so long I am not sure they will never grow back as thick as they did pre-Bozo.   But I am determined....   I was trying to let them just be natural but after taking the few pics I have for this site...I realized I needed some maintenence on my situation.   So I cleaned it up a bit....also waxed my upper lip...and now I feel like I can face the world a little less insecure.  

If plucking your eyebrows is a pain here are a few tips I hope help:

1.  Pluck your eyebrows after a warm shower.  The heat will open up your pores and hair follicles will be a little more forgiving when plucking your brows.

2.   Apply Ambesol, the tooth numbing treatment, to your eyebrows 10 min prior to plucking. This will lightly numb your eyebrows.

3. Keep a pair of tweezers in your makeup bag or on your vanity.  Maintain your eyebrows and you won't have to pluck as much when you groom your eyebrows!

Hope this helps! 

Stay tuned for tomorrows sQuint!